HAPPINESS (Part 3) HAPPINESS (Part 3)

Relax and take a nice cold beer, good job RoastedStix!

Fine Bros REACT to the Internet Fine Bros REACT to the Internet

It entertained me, but you have some competition here with mr JamesLee. Tallyho!

Lonely Girl : Flight Lonely Girl : Flight

Reminds me of the game Dear Esther, I like the effects a lot!

airman4 responds:

Ohh , i heard about the game , saw someone playing but the quality was so bad i couldn't understand the end of the game
Well that's great if they got the same idea as me

Oxob vs Blazer Oxob vs Blazer

Congrats on the frontpage oxob! Spectacular animaiton and movements, it would be cool to see some sort of plot rather than just random fighting. Also could be a bit longer, but that's just me. Any fantastic job, I would really like to see more from you :) 4.5/5

Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

One of my all time favorites, five stars!

Moon Diary Moon Diary

Absolutely Brilliant!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful concept, keep at it!

RF-Pink Omega RF-Pink Omega

Alright

First of all the animation in this is terrible, the drawings are very unclear there are typos and the words disappear to fast to even read. The concept is VERY unclear...

Teddy love Teddy love

nice, but...

This animation looks like it was done very poorly, it has good potential but most of the animation was tweening and repeating frames and it's very choppy.
Thanks for posting keep it up!

VagrantRisk responds:

it only took me 4 hours to make wasn't really trying to make it look all that great was just a small thing but thank you.

Them (Intro) Them (Intro)

nice!

I really like the concept of this and the art was really good. Looks like you put some good effort into this one, I'd love to see this finished. Some of the affects looked quite lazy such as the fire, also the animation the alien head turning was bad, need easing and anticipation.
Thanks for posting and make sure to keep this up!